sobota, 18 czerwca 2011

Notatki -angielski

Wordbuilder lekcje 19 i 20 
oraz powtórka 11-20:)

Where is it?

idź prosto:
go/walk straight
go/walk straight ahead
go/walk up the road
go/walk down the road


skręć w lewo:
turn left
take a left turn
take the left turn at (the traffic lights, church, post-office, etc)
take a turning on your left
take the first (second, third, etc) turning on your left


skręć w prawo:
turn right
take a right turn
take the right turn at (the traffic lights, church, post-office, etc)
take a turning on your right take the first (second, third, etc) turning on your right


you ask for directions – pytasz o drogę
you give directions – wskazujesz komuś drogę


go up for three blocks - dojdź do trzeciej przecznicy


A: Did you write a letter to grandma?
B: Yes, I did.
A: Did you tell her about school?
B: I told her that school is fun.
A: Did you put the letter in an envelope?
B: Yes, and I sealed the envelope.
A: Did you put a stamp on the envelope?
B: I couldn’t find any stamps.
A: They’re in the kitchen drawer.
B: Okay. I just put a stamp on the envelope.
A: Give me the envelope, and I’ll mail it for you.
B: When is grandma going to learn about e-mail?


Nagranie:
http://www.eslfast.com/easydialogs/ec/dailylife019.htm

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz