poniedziałek, 13 czerwca 2011

Notatki -angielski


What animals do you keep? 

milk cattle - krowy mleczne
There are lots of cattle in the fields, which are milk cattle.
to lay eggs - znosić jajka

Trochę głupio,ale korzystam z dialogów dla początkujących, gdyż ładnie pasują do  Zasady 90% :)
http://www.eslfast.com/easydialogs/dailylife.htm


borrow - lend - pożyczyć, 
borrow - pożyczam dla siebie od kogoś
lend - pożyczam komuś

broke -to nie tylko złamany to także spłukany( bez kasy)

A: Can I borrow $5?
B: Sure. Why do you need it?
A: I want to buy lunch.
B: Where’s your money?
A: It’s not in my wallet.
B: Your wallet is empty?
A: I don’t have even one dollar in it.
B: Being broke is no fun.
A: Even if it’s only for a short while.
B: It’s always good to have friends.
A: Friends will lend you money when you’re broke.
B: As long as you pay them back.


nagranie tutaj



A: We need a new mattress(materac).
B: What’s the matter with this one?
A: It’s not comfortable.
B: It seems fine to me.
A: I toss and turn(przewracam się z boku na bok) all night.
B: You should stop drinking coffee.
A: Look at these marks on my arms.
B: What are they?
A: They are bites.
B: Did the cat bite you?
A: No. The bedbugs(pluskwy) in that mattress bit me.
B: Okay. Let’s get a new mattress.



Nagranie tutaj

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz