środa, 15 czerwca 2011

Notatki - angielski

 http://www.listen-to-english.com:

 The English We Speak:

Hullabaloo

Bounce

Baby Talk

Gatecrash



Wordbuilder : 15  i 16

How much is it, please? 

foreign currency - zagraniczna waluta 
bargain - okazja

they have a sale – (o sklepie) mają wyprzedaż
it’s in the sale – (o towarze) jest na wyprzedaży
to get a bargain – kupić po okazyjnej cenie

if the price is right – you get value for money (towar wart jest ceny, warto go kupić)

if the price is too high – it’s a rip off (zdzierają z nas)

a pound = (potocznie) a quid

A: I have to clean the house.
B: Yes, it’s very dirty.
A: You can help me.
B: Why me?
A: Because you helped make it dirty.
B: What do you want me to do?
A: I want you to clean the bathroom.
B: Oh, that’s easy.
A: Clean the sink, the tub( wanna), the counter( liczniki), and the toilet.
B: That’s a lot of work.
A: Tell me when you finish.
B: I don’t think so. You’ll just give me more work.

Nagranie tutaj

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz