czwartek, 16 czerwca 2011

Notatki - angielski

Spotting Tigers:)


Wordbuilder lekcje 17 i 18

What’s it like?

cloth - materiał, tkanina
label - nalepka
canvas bag - płócienna torba
holdall - torba podręczna rucksack - plecak
backpack - plecak

what’s it like? – jakie to jest, jak wygląda?
what’s he like? – jaki on jest, jak wygląda?
what’s she like? – jaka ona jest, jak wygląda?
what are they like? – jacy oni/jakie one są, jak wyglądają?
what’s it like? - jakie to jest, jak wygląda?
what are they made of? - z czego są zrobione?
what colour are they? - jakiego są koloru?
what size are they? - jaki mają rozmiar?


 W ramach nauki gramatyki, która u mnie leży i kwiczy:

A: You’re watching too much TV.
B: What do you mean?
A: I mean you’re wasting your life.
B: I’m having fun.
A: You’re sitting there with your mouth open.
B: Who cares?
A: I care. Do something.
B: Okay. I did something.
A: What did you do?
B: I turned up the volume.
A: That’s not what I meant by do something.?

B: Will you do something? Leave me alone.

Nagranie :
http://www.eslfast.com/easydialogs/ec/dailylife018.htm

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz