środa, 6 lipca 2011

notatki- angielski

 Duuużo busuu:)

Wordbuilder 23 -24

Let’s communicate: Writing

I enjoy writing on the computer
I enjoy sending emails
I don’t enjoy writing business letters
 
send me an email
I received two emails from her yesterday
 
I get lots of email
I read my email every day
 
email me
I emailed her yesterday, but she hasn’t replied yet


 

http://www.isel.edu.pl/ucz-sie/sekcja.php?ns=2

1.
In other words you won't be allowed to leave the country.
Innymi słowy, nie będzie ci wolno opuszczać kraju.
2.
Let me get this straight. Am I a suspect in the recent killings in the city?
Niech to dobrze zrozumiem - czy jestem podejrzany o ostatnie zabójstwa w mieście?
3.
How should I know?
Skąd mam to wiedzieć?
4.
I get the feeling that you're hiding something from me.
Mam wrażenie, że coś przede mną ukrywasz.
5.
I think somebody's trying to frame you.
Myślę, że ktoś próbuje cię wrobić.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz